Building on over 25 years of history we have created a brand new facility and environment which promotes learning and experiences allowing children to reach their full potential.
• To study the Educational Project and School Regiment constantly by socializing it with the school community, promoting the use of sustainable technology and innovative educational practices that support our teaching methodology;
• To innovate the way we communicate with family and staff in order to achieve an active involvement of the school community;
• To encourage the school community to participate in the planning of the school calendar;
• To develop an brief educational plan containing our key competitive advantages and student’s activities to be sent to parents;
• To establish a straightforward relationship with students’ parents by face-to-face meetings, parents meetings, family day and customer satisfaction survey.
To ensure a learning environment that meets the specific needs and interests of each student, developing the grounding of a bilingual education required by outstanding people.
To be recognized nationally as a top quality bilingual school in early childhood and primary education.
• Customer Service
• Teaching Methodology
Phone: (47) 3025-5678